Thursday, April 9, 2015

A New Series of Posts

(St. Michael's Roman Catholic Church in Roswell, Georgia, on Holy Thursday 2015)

Throughout the last three years, I have struggled mightily with the Faith. Ultimately, through my own fault, I lost the grace of perseverance and formally departed from the Roman Catholic Church, entering into the schismatic so-called Orthodox Church. 

The mercy of God, however is greater than my intellect, thankfully. I have now been reconciled with the Roman Catholic Church and am attempting to rest in the beautiful Truth of our Holy Faith. 

In a series of articles, I hope to shed light on my departure from the Roman Church, the reasons for my return, and the lessons I learned from my time as a formal schismatic. In so doing, I hope the light of truth will shine brightly to illumine those in need of assistance in persevering during the current, unprecedented crisis in the Church. 

No comments: